Dr. Loloee is a Materials science specialist who is in charge of common facilities in the CMP group. He trains, supervises and helps students and post-docs while he conducts research and collaborates with faculty members.
Some of his research interests and expertise are:
* Growth and characterization of polycrystalline and epitaxial thin films (Normal Metals, Magnetic Materials, Semimetals, and Insulators).
* Crystallographic characterization of thin films and multilayers using Transmission and Scanning Electron Microscopy
* Design and characterization of optical oxygen sensors (in liquid media “Dissolved Oxygen (DO)” and in gaseous media)
* Design and characterization of SiC Hydrogen gas sensors for high temperature and harsh environments.
* Scientific instrumentation design including ultra-high vacuum systems; thermal evaporation; low temperature measurement apparatus.
* Ph.D., Materials science engineering (Applied physics)
* M.S., Metallurgy
* M.S., Physics
* B.S., Physics